Monday, December 13, 2010

STRONG LIFE PRACTICE

Passions are the building blocks of Strengths....Strengths are passions plus precision. Bring your passions down to Earth and add specificity.

A must read: Find your Strongest Life - what the happiest and most successful women do differently by Marcus Buckingham......Take the Stronglifetest.com

Imbalance your life....ignore balance and strive for fullness because the core skill of juggling is throwing, not catching. A strong life is the opposite of juggling....it lies in knowing how to draw a few things in toward you.

Lisa I caught your words....
Dina I caught your words....
Gelin I caught your words....
Cherri I caught your words....
Alex, Sam, Max and Lilly I caught your words.....
Bob I caught your words.....

Thank you for filling me up.....